Tom Enright is ready to Enforce Your Employee Rights.
Thomas J. Enright
Owner and Founder
For years, I represented some of the largest businesses in the world in cases brought by consumers who had been taken advantage of. Now, I use that experience to enforce the employee rights of people who think they are powerless against these companies. My background as a big firm lawyer for large businesses means that I cannot be intimidated. And I will not allow my clients to be pushed around.
After graduating from Cranston High School East, I stayed local, graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I then received my law degree from Roger Williams University, Rhode Island’s only law school, graduating cum laude in the 97th percentile of my class. After law school, I served as a law clerk to a Providence County Superior Court Judge and then served as an associate and eventually partner at the law firm of Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP, one of Rhode Island’s largest and most prestigious law firms. There, I specialized in defending large companies including banks against various lawsuits including consumer rights claims. And I was successful at it. From 2009 through 2017, I was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine.
But I came to a realization. In the people I was fighting against I saw myself and my friends and family. I knew that they were generally good people who had simply fallen on hard times. Some of these people were just looking for a break but couldn’t get anyone to listen to them. Others had their rights violated and were fighting to get what they deserved. I decided I could no longer be the lawyer standing in their way.
I decided that it was time for me to help people like you even the odds against the companies that have violated your rights. Just because you’re only one person doesn’t mean that you’re not entitled to the best possible legal representation. And when you hire Enright Law, that is exactly what you’re getting. Why should only the largest businesses have access to the top lawyers? They shouldn’t. Let me show you why those businesses entrusted me with their defense and why Enright Law is the best possible law firm to handle your employee rights matter.
PARTRIDGE SNOW & HAHN LLP – Providence, RI
- Partner, Litigation Group
RHODE ISLAND SUPREME COURT LAW CLERK DEPARTMENT – Providence, RI
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Susan E. McGuirl, Associate Justice of the Superior Court
ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW – Bristol, RI
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2005
UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND – Kingston, RI
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 2001
- Rhode Island and Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Districts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Rhode Island Bar Association (Creditors’/Debtors’ Rights Committee, Employment Law Committee, Public Interest Law Committee)
- Boston Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Alzheimer’s Association – RI Chapter (Board Vice President, Advocacy Committee Chair, Compensation Committee member)
- RI State Plan on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders (Legal Issues Subgroup Chair and contributing author)
- Executive Board on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders (Chairperson)
- Named Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2009 through 2018
- Named Super Lawyer for Employment Litigation in 2019 through the present